Fear of Storms
Phobias Suite: Fear of Storms
Is an application for clinicians specializing in treating specific phobias.
– Cost and time effective adjunct to en-vivo exposure.
– Five gradual levels of exposure to weather conditions (sunny, light, moderate, heavy, severe).
– Opportunities to conduct exposure in both, indoor and outdoor settings.
– Sound effects correspond to typical sounds experienced in various weather conditions, including hurricane.
– Vibrotactile feedback delivers sensations normally associated with austere weather.
Target: children to adults
Compatibility: delivered via specialized virtual reality system
- Categories: Products