Fear of Public Speaking
Phobias Suite: Fear of Public Speaking
Is an application for clinicians specializing in treating specific phobias.
– Cost and time effective adjunct to en-vivo exposure.
– Three types of audience interaction with the patient (neutral, supportive, unsupportive).
– Opportunities to conduct exposure with a civilian or military population.
– Sound effects correspond to typical sounds experienced in various public speaking situations, including coughing, microphone feedback, cellphone ringing in the audience, and otherwise ambient noises.
– Vibrotactile feedback delivers sensations normally associated with standing on the podium.
Target: children to adults
Compatibility: delivered via specialized virtual reality system
- Categories: Products