Fear of Flying
Phobias Suite: Fear of Flying
Is an application for clinicians specializing in treating specific phobias
– Cost and time effective adjunct to en-vivo exposure.
– Virtual airport concourse, gate, and several additional passenger areas allow patient to begin developing comfort with air-travel related environments before taking the virtual flight.
– Virtual airplane recreates the experience of boarding, taking off, and landing a passenger airliner in good or bad weather conditions.
– Sound effects correspond to typical sounds experienced in flight, including ambient mechanical noises, coughing, infant’s crying, and weather-related phenomena.
– Vibrotactile feedback delivers sensations normally associated with revving of the engines, bad weather, takeoff, and landings.
Target: children to adults
Compatibility: delivered via specialized virtual reality system
- Categories: Products