Anchors Away: Anxiety at Bay! (Childhood Anxiety)
Anchors Away: Anxiety at Bay! is a pirate-themed, interactive treatment program for children with mild to moderate anxiety.
– Two lessons on relaxation that include engaging games to reinforce skills.
– Three lessons on thinking traps with opportunities to practice identifying helpful and unhelpful thoughts.
– A guided tutorial to help families create exposure hierarchies.
– A reward system where children earn gold and jewels for prizes.
– A log that tracks a child’s progress.
Target: children (8-12 years old) and their parents
Compatibility: PC with Internet
- Categories: Research and Development