Adult Treatment Services
At The Clinic at Virtually Better, we provide a wide range of clinical services for adults experiencing difficulties in their lives. We strive to deliver high-quality, cognitive-behaviorally (CBT) focused services, including evaluations, therapy, and consultation. We focus on accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of emotional, occupational, and relationship problems. Our CBT emphasis maximizes practical and solution-focused techniques that increase patient insight, productivity, confidence and happiness. We believe our warm therapeutic environment, collaborative treatment approach, and concrete solutions for everyday problems foster a successful therapeutic experience and allow for significant and lasting improvements.
We treat the following problem areas:
• Anxiety and Depression
• Phobias (Fear of flying, public speaking, heights, driving, animals, etc)
• Obsessions and Compulsions
• Panic Attacks
• Marital and family issues
• Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia), general eating concerns
• Struggles with body dissatisfaction, obesity/overweight
• Performance difficulties at work or school
• Difficulties with social skills, social anxiety, or interpersonal relationships
• Impulse control issues (e.g., trichotillomania, skin picking)
• Struggles with major life changes such as a move, separation, divorce, or death of a family member
If you are experiencing any of these challenges, we encourage you to contact us and make an appointment. Everyone deserves to live a productive and satisfying life, and our psychologists have the skills and tools necessary to improve coping and promote positive and enduring change.
If you have additional questions about our treatment services or would like to make an appointment, please contact one of our psychologists today. We are available to speak with you and answer your questions.